I am beyond excited to announce that I am on the hunt for a small team of amazing dogs to become my Top Dog Ambassadors! Our team of ambassadors will have a great time having lots of photos taken with us and spread the word about our photography.
What is a Top Dog Ambassador?
Our team of ambassadors will have a great time having lots of photos taken with us and spread the word about our photography!
What are the benefits of becoming an Ambassador?
- At least 3 complimentary pet portrait sessions throughout the year. These may be on-location in and around Hampshire, or in the studio.
- Optional extra sessions when we have a creative urge and need a model!
- A gallery of web-ready, watermarked images from each session, ready to be shared.
- A personalised set of referral cards with your dog’s image on them to share with friends, family and any one who you meet who might enjoy a session with us!
- The opportunity to earn product credit for every booking made from your referral – save them up and get free printed products of your images!
- 15% off all our products if you wish to purchase.
What do Ambassadors do?
- Regularly share the digital images from sessions with us on their social media channels.
- Interact with Top Dog Photography on social media to help spread the word about our work and business.
- Feature on our website, promo materials and social media.
- Share their experience of our brand online and offline with friends, family and their network.
- Leave us honest reviews on Facebook, Google and other platforms.
Who is the ideal Top Dog Ambassador?
- All sizes and breeds are welcome to apply. We are looking for the perfect dog and owner combo – your enthusiasm and personality are the most important traits!
- An active social media presence is required for sharing images from your sessions. This can be your personal profile or your dog’s own profile.
- You should be a great social networker, whether that be online or offline. We want you to love the images we create together and be excited to share them with the world!
- Owner must be at least 18 years of age and have the ability to travel to a variety of locations (car required).
- Live within easy driving distance of Portsmouth.
Am I describing you?
If this sounds like you and your dog(s), please pop me an email and tell me about you! Please include as much detail as possible, including why you’d like to be chosen as a Top Dog Ambassador.
Don’t forget to include any social media profiles you have on the go!